Terms & Conditions
Please take time to read the following Terms and Conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions ‘’RSF’’, “We”, “Our” or “Us” shall refer to Rhythms Sans Frontieres Ltd and “You” and “Your” shall refer to such persons purchasing a Ticket.
Rhythms Sans Frontieres Festival will take place at Euston Park, Euston, Suffolk IP24 2QH on 1st ,2nd & 3rd July 2022.
Ticket Refunds & Cancellation Terms
Our tickets are sold exclusively through our on line ticket provider Skiddle. For all information regarding ticket refunds/cancellations, PLEASE read Skiddle’s Terms and Conditions before you buy your ticket – click here www.skiddle.com/terms/tickets.php All published ticket prices include Skiddle processing fees and charges.
If you choose to purchase an Adult Full Event ticket with our Monthy Instament Plan you will need to read Skiddle's separate Terms and Conditions see https://www.skiddle.com/eventsmain/ppterms.php?lid=1372439
Full Event & Day Entry Tickets
Entry to the Site will only be authorised upon presentation of a valid ticket, authorised voucher, pass, wrist band or accreditation issued by or on behalf of RSF and, if required by RSF, photographic proof of identity.
Tickets ordered via Skiddle are e-tickets. You will receive a confirmation email at time of purchase and a subsequent email (2 weeks prior to the event) with your barcodes for scanning. Please check both your inbox and spam folder as sometimes these emails get marked as junk. If you do not receive the barcode email, you can download your tickets by signing into your Skiddle account (which you will set up when purchasing the tickets).
Both full event and day tickets include access to all arena open air and tented concert performances, speaker venues and workshops (numbers may be restricted at certain workshops and entry will be on a first come first serve basis – we advise early arrival to guarantee a place. The workshops and talks programme begins from Saturday morning onwards).
Full event tickets include free camping at Euston Park. You can enter the site from 09.00hrs Friday 1st July and last entry each day will be 21.30hrs when our box office and gates will close. You may stay overnight on Sunday, but must leave the site by 14.00hrs.
Water, Showers and Toilets are located in the campsite.
Open fires, or tin foil barbeque or equivalent devices which could potentially damage grassed areas are not permitted at Euston Park.
Day Tickets are valid Friday, Saturday and Sunday only. No admission will be allowed on Friday with a Saturday day ticket. If you wish to arrive Friday you will need to purchase a Friday Wild Paths Opening Party ticket or full event ticket. Gates open for Day ticket holders from 09.00hrs on Friday 1st, Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd July. You are not permitted to camp overnight if you hold a day ticket.
Wristbands must be worn at all times and shown to RSF staff upon entry to the arena. Ticket holders enter the Site at their own risk.
If you need to arrive by car, or are staying in a live-in vehicle, caravan or motorhome, you will need to purchase the appropriate vehicle ticket to present on arrival. For each vehicle ticket purchased, we will donate 50% of the ticket price to our chosen NGO partners; Amnesty International, Frank Water, Medecines Sans Frontieres and World Land Trust.
At present, we have no plans for electrical hook-ups for campervans, caravans or motor homes. We will advise you if this position changes through our website, social media and/or email, if you have already booked your live-in vehicle tickets.
All vehicle tickets must be purchased in advance and will not be available at the box office or other entry points upon arrival.
All drivers must fully comply with the direction of authorised stewards upon arrival to the site. Live-in vehicles and caravan users will be directed to the designated campsite which is strictly for vehicular campers only.
No cars will be allowed to park in tent camping areas under any circumstances, but the full event ticket holder car park will be in fairly close proximity to the tent camp site. This is for safety reasons and in compliance with festival safety guidelines published by the HSE (Health and Safety Executive).
If you purchase a 1 day only ticket, you will be parked in the day ticket car park. No overnight parking is permitted. Please follow steward instructions upon arrival and be ready to present your separate vehicle day parking ticket.
Carer/Personal Assistant Ticket and Blue Badge Parking
1 Carer or Personal Assistant ticket is permitted with 1 adult ticket purchased. Carer or Personal Assistant tickets must be agreed in advance with relevant proof of eligibility. All enquires should be sent in the first instance to email@example.com We will have a designated blue badge area for parking and will send further information ahead of the event. All Blue badge holders must display their Blue badge clearly upon entry and when parked up.
Child & Under 15 year old Tickets
Child and under 15 year olds are free at RSF, but can only enter the festival with the parent/guardian who purchased their tickets, who is then responsible for them throughout the event. Each parent/guardian may order up to 3 child/under 15 year old tickets with the appropriate Adult Full Event or Day ticket purchased.
Whilst we will provide lots of activity and workshops for younger children, please note, there is no crèche facilities on site. Any unaccompanied child (aged 12 years and under) who is not able to locate or contact their adult will be treated as a found child and accompanied to welfare.
Teens are the responsibility of their appointed adult at all times whilst at the festival. Whilst we do not expect older children and teenagers to be with their parent or guardian at all times, we do expect them to camp together, and for the child/teenager to know the location of their adult, and have means of contacting them, or agreed meeting points. Well-behaved children/teenagers are most welcome at RSF, however, we will take action to return teenagers who are considered to be intoxicated, displaying antisocial behaviour or felt to be vulnerable, to their adults, who will be informed that failure to monitor the behaviour and activities of their teens will result in both their and their teen’s eviction from site.
Under 18’s Bar Policy: Vulnerable young people are our priority, we take this extremely seriously and we need to do this to protect them. We will operate a strict proof of ID policy at all onsite festival bars to anyone who appears under age trying to purchase alcohol, so please, please remember your ID if you are lucky enough to look under 25. Please note, we reserve the right to refuse anyone alcoholic drink purchases who cannot produce a valid form of ID. We also reserve the right not to serve anyone over the age of 18 who we suspect is attempting to purchase alcohol for someone under age.
By purchasing your ticket/s you agree to the following:
- 1. If the original date is no longer possible for reasons beyond our control we reserve the right to postpone the event to another date. You have the option to carry your ticket over or request a refund, should this be the case. All refunds or carry-over tickets will be handled through our ticket provider Skiddle.
- RSF reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings with no liability to refund tickets.
- Ticket Holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
- RSF reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for unreasonable, abusive or dangerous behaviour. The festival operates a zero tolerance policy towards abuse of our staff and volunteers.
- The Premises Licence Holder and / or RSF, the Festival promoters, will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
- No animals (except guide dogs) are permitted into the festival site.
- Alcohol can be consumed in the campsite, but is not permitted to be brought into the festival arena. There are well stocked bars within the arena area.
- Please no glassware (bottles, glass, jars etc) on site. Leave these items at home.
- Ticket holders may be subject to a search on entry, before or during the event.
- Exposure to loud music may cause damage to hearing, please bring ear defenders / plugs if you require them.
- Please no audio or video recording of any kind without prior permission of the organisers.
- No stalls or market-sellers without prior permission of the organisers.
- Ticket holders found using illegal drugs will be asked to leave the festival and the police will be informed.
- The climbing of trees and swimming in the river at Euston Park is prohibited.
- Anyone aged 16 and over with a disability and proof of this disability (e.g. front page of PIP/DLA, front page of Attendance Allowance letter, evidence you are registered severely sight impaired, recognised dog assistance ID card) can apply to get a free ticket for a Personal Assistant.
- Those aged under 15 with a disability can apply for a free ticket, but they will still need to attend the festival with a full paying adult aged 21+.
- We will be regularly updating our Covid guidelines based on government recommendations/guidance.
- We will take reasonable steps to comply with any relevant guidelines intended to reduce the spread of COVID 19 and we will make you aware of these measures with as much notice as is reasonably possible. This may include, but not limited to, specific entry requirements
- In light of the current COVID 19 pandemic, you understand that there are particular risks associated with attending any outdoor gathering (including the Festival). We will take reasonable steps to comply with any relevant guidelines intended to reduce the spread of COVID 19 and we will make you aware of these measures. However, we cannot be responsible for the behaviour or health of other Festival attendees and cannot effectively ensure that no attendees at the Festival will have COVID-19, accordingly, we will not be responsible if you catch COVID-19 at the Festival or for any illness or death of any Festival attendees caused by COVID 19.
- You understand and accept that you will be attending the Festival and using any facilities on-site at your own risk.
- Attendees in possession of Prohibited Items may be refused entry or ejected from the Site. Any Prohibited Items which are surrendered as a condition of entry to the Site shall be deemed to be surrendered irrevocably and voluntarily. Any such items will be unable to be reclaimed and shall be disposed of by RSF without any liability.
- The following items are specifically prohibited from being brought onto the Site or made use of on the Site:
(a) Illegal substances;
(b) Open fires, or tin foil barbeque or equivalent devices which could potentially damage grassed areas;
© Generators or any other petrol fueled apparatus;
(d) Pets and animals (other than pre-authorised guide dogs);
(e) Glass bottles or containers or glassware of any kind;
(f) Any item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon and/or compromise public safety, including sharp or pointed objects (e.g. knives, large corkscrews), ‘personal protection’ sprays;
(g) Fireworks/flares/explosives/Chinese lanterns or other pyrotechnic devices;
(h) Sound systems;
(i) Laughing gas;
(j) Lasers and strobe lighting;
(k) Psychoactive substance within the meaning of the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016;
(l) Gas cylinders in excess of 5Kg;
- Visitors in possession of Prohibited Items may be refused entry or ejected from the Site.
Safety and Security
- Attendees must comply with the instructions of RSF and or its authorised agents (including stewards and security staff) and/or any police officer. Any failure to comply with such instructions may lead to ejection from, or refusal of, entry to the Site.
- Certain areas at Euston Park are out of bounds and entry is strictly prohibited at all times. This includes entry to the grounds of Euston Hall and particular areas surrounding the Hall. Any person entering prohibited areas of the site will be evicted from the festival.
Thank you for reading our Terms and Conditions. We do hope you have top weekend at RSF in the beautiful surroundings of Euston Park.